"Loved this training! So very helpful as I transition into a new role (that involves fundraising/special events) at the organization I’ve worked for for 3 years."
- Melissa Jagodinsky, Community Development and Special Events Director
Are you ready for year-end fundraising? You may have heard the stats:
- Nearly one third (31%) of annual giving occurs in December.
- 12% of all giving happens in the last three days of the year.
- 53.8% of nonprofits start planning their year-end appeal in October.
- And a whopping 60% of donors prefer to give online!
Are you making it easy for your donors to give to you where they want and how they want to give?
In this special course designed for busy nonprofits, I give you a blueprint and a roadmap for online fundraising that you can use year after year to whip your online fundraising program into shape.
We will cover:
How to set up your website to convert more visitors into donors - including best practices and proven tactics to convert more donors using your online donation page;
How to craft and send compelling email communications that people will open and take action on;
How to use social media to build relationships and drive donations - using a simple framework for each ask;
A review of my favorite tools to create graphics, videos, and more online fundraising content on a shoestring budget (with limited time).
What you'll get:
- The full recording - two hours of awesome content including a great Q&A session!
- Lifetime access to the recording, as well as access next year to the updated live training when I run it again.
- The Year-End Online Fundraising Checklist.
- How to Create a Nonprofit Social Media Toolkit for Your Online Fundraising Campaign PDF.
- SWIPE FILES - online fundraising examples from real nonprofits that raised tons of money.
- Mobile Giving 101 Checklist.
- Best Practices for Small Nonprofits on Social Media.
And more being added!
Get started now!
Recently named one of the 25 most influential nonprofit thought leaders and one of the seven nonprofit thought leaders to follow on Twitter during the coronavirus crisis, Julia Campbell is on a mission to make the digital world a better place.
Julia Campbell is nonprofit consultant and speaker, focused on digital storytelling, social media marketing, and online fundraising. She is the author of two books, a mom of two kids, and a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer. Her passion is to get organizations and change makers to stop spinning their wheels and start getting real results using digital tools. You can check out her thoughts and ideas at www.jcsocialmarketing.com/blog.
"I am a 35 year fundraising veteran… you just put on one of the most complete, comprehensive talks about a fundraising tactic that I have ever seen."
- David Bubis, Director of Philanthropy
Start😃 Welcome - I'm so happy to have you here!
Start📼 Video recording (126:55)
Start💬 CHAT LOG from the live session - full of great stuff!
Start💻 Session Slides
Start📝 Your Year-End Online Fundraising Checklist
Start🗂️ SWIPE FILES - online fundraising examples from nonprofits
Start🛠️ How to Create a Nonprofit Social Media Toolkit for Your Online Fundraising Campaign
Start📱 Mobile Giving 101 Checklist
Start🐟 SAMPLE - How to Create a Facebook Fundraiser for the Coral Alliance (tip sheet)
Start✅ Best Practices for Small Nonprofits on Social Media
Start📧 Email example from Wikipedia