"Loved this training! So very helpful as I transition into a new role (that involves fundraising/special events) at the organization I’ve worked for for 3 years."
- Melissa Jagodinsky, Community Development and Special Events Director
Are you ready for year-end fundraising? You may have heard the stats:
- Nearly one third (31%) of annual giving occurs in December.
- 12% of all giving happens in the last three days of the year.
- 53.8% of nonprofits start planning their year-end appeal in October.
- And a whopping 60% of donors prefer to give online!
Are you making it easy for your donors to give to you where they want and how they want to give?
In this special course designed for busy nonprofits, I give you a blueprint and a roadmap for online fundraising that you can use year after year to whip your online fundraising program into shape.
We will cover:
How to set up your website to convert more visitors into donors - including best practices and proven tactics to convert more donors using your online donation page;
How to craft and send compelling email communications that people will open and take action on;
How to use social media to build relationships and drive donations - using a simple framework for each ask;
A review of my favorite tools to create graphics, videos, and more online fundraising content on a shoestring budget (with limited time).
What you'll get:
- The full recording - two hours of awesome content including a great Q&A session!
- Lifetime access to the recording, as well as access next year to the updated live training when I run it again.
- The Year-End Online Fundraising Checklist.
- How to Create a Nonprofit Social Media Toolkit for Your Online Fundraising Campaign PDF.
- SWIPE FILES - online fundraising examples from real nonprofits that raised tons of money.
- Mobile Giving 101 Checklist.
- Best Practices for Small Nonprofits on Social Media.
And more being added!
Get started now!
Hi I’m Julia!
I’ve been working in and alongside nonprofits for two decades. I’ve been a one person Development and Marketing Department, a volunteer, and a Board Member.
Having spent my career in the nonprofit and public sectors, I understand the specific obstacles that marketing and fundraising professionals face every day – isolation, wearing multiple hats, high expectations, and increasing responsibilities.
And - lucky for you - I’ve learned a few things along the way.
More specifically, what works - and what doesn’t - in online fundraising.
What is essential for success - and what can we ignore (or throw away for good).
How to get your message to stand out from the rest.
How to get people to believe in, and to become passionate about, your cause.
Do these sound like things you struggle with?
If you said a resounding YES, you are in good company.
Most nonprofits struggle with online fundraising, especially with the craziness around GivingTuesday, year-end, and all the noise and clutter on digital channels.
With streamlined strategies and an intentional approach to using your website, email, and social media, you can grow an audience, gain attention, and drive donations.
With me as your expert guide, and a cohort of other nonprofits willing and eager to learn alongside you and support you - this is TOTALLY doable. I promise!
"I am a 35 year fundraising veteran… you just put on one of the most complete, comprehensive talks about a fundraising tactic that I have ever seen."
- David Bubis, Director of Philanthropy
Start😃 Welcome - I'm so happy to have you here!
Start📼 Video recording (126:55)
Start💬 CHAT LOG from the live session - full of great stuff!
Start💻 Session Slides
Start📝 Your Year-End Online Fundraising Checklist
Start🗂️ SWIPE FILES - online fundraising examples from nonprofits
Start🛠️ How to Create a Nonprofit Social Media Toolkit for Your Online Fundraising Campaign
Start📱 Mobile Giving 101 Checklist
Start🐟 SAMPLE - How to Create a Facebook Fundraiser for the Coral Alliance (tip sheet)
Start✅ Best Practices for Small Nonprofits on Social Media
Start📧 Email example from Wikipedia