Mapping Out Your 2021 Nonprofit Marketing Calendar
Your step-by-step roadmap to crush your nonprofit marketing goals in the New Year!
"Julia is so knowledgeable and enthusiastic about her material. And she makes you feel like you CAN really accomplish great things!"
- Veronica Accardo, College Bound Opportunities
Get started now!
The last month of the year is here, and it’s the perfect time to evaluate what you accomplished this past year with your marketing.
Whether you had a firm plan and calendar this past year, or you are starting from scratch, it’s never too early to start planning for a successful new year.
There are thousands of others in the nonprofit sector, just like you, stretched too thin, putting out fires, and not knowing how all of this “social media” and “digital marketing” work is going to fit into an already-packed daily schedule.
There are constantly emails to send out, a website to update, a Facebook page and Twitter feed to manage, Instagram and Snapchat to explore, plus phone calls and meetings… so how to get it all done?
How can you re-focus, re-prioritize, and get yourself back on track with your online communications?
The answer is having a mapped out 2021 Nonprofit Marketing Calendar. And in this live training, I'll show you how to create one!
Get started now!
"I am new to this kind of marketing so I am now thinking in entirely different, concrete terms about how to proceed. I am confident that the information I got today is going to help enormously."
- Stasha Miller, Girls Inc. of the Greater Capital Region
Whether your nonprofit is large or small, has a huge online presence or is just starting out, I will show you how to map out a 2021 Nonprofit Marketing Calendar that will help you focus and prioritize the work.
In this live training, we cover:
- Nonprofit marketing trends going into 2021;
- A step-by-step guide to building your nonprofit communications calendar (even in very uncertain times);
- Your very own Made-to-Order 2021 Calendar Template, for you to customize with your promotions, events, and activities;
- Actionable ways to build in accountability and follow through as you work the plan and stick to the Calendar;
- Free and low-cost tools to use to save time and inspire creativity when creating communications in the new year.
- Live Q&A Session! Get those specific questions answered.
What you'll get:
- The two hour training session with insightful Q&A.
- Lifetime access to the recording, as well as lifetime access to any updates that I make to the course or training.
- Marketing Plan Workbook
- Your very own Made-to-Order 2021 Calendar Template, for you to customize with promotions, events, and activities
- Measurement Spreadsheet
- Best Practices for Small Nonprofits on Social Media
- Nonprofit Marketing Tools of the Trade
Recently named one of the 25 most influential nonprofit thought leaders and one of the seven nonprofit thought leaders to follow on Twitter during the coronavirus crisis, Julia Campbell is on a mission to make the digital world a better place.
Julia Campbell is nonprofit consultant and speaker, focused on digital storytelling, social media marketing, and online fundraising. She is the author of two books, a mom of two kids, and a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer. Her passion is to get organizations and change makers to stop spinning their wheels and start getting real results using digital tools. You can check out her thoughts and ideas at www.jcsocialmarketing.com/blog.
Start😃 Welcome - I'm so happy to have you here!
Start📼 Video recording (111:43)
Start💬 Zoom chat log from the live session (some good questions and resources in here!)
Start💻 Session Slides
Start🗂️ Marketing Plan Workbook
Start📝 SAMPLE Nonprofit Social Media Style Guide & Work Plan
Start📅 Your very own Made-to-Order 2021 Calendar Template, for you to customize with your promotions, events, and activities
Start📏 Measurement Spreadsheet
Start✅ Best Practices for Small Nonprofits on Social Media
Start🛠️ Nonprofit Marketing Tools of the Trade
"Your training (and subsequent webinars, tips, tools, and inspiring emails) were exceedingly helpful. I started in social media, and have moved on to more general marketing and individual donor management, but learning from you was absolutely crucial in my comms development and sticking to it in the nonprofit world. When I lead trainings at work, one of the first thought experiments is to establish urgency and importance with "what if the doors closed tomorrow?" Got it from you, and I love it."
- Brian K., Communications Director